Wishlist SheIn: Xmas and New Year

12/22/2015



Dress - Sandals - Rings - Earrings - Belt



The year is ending and people are in a festive mood now! Here in England they seem to be very enthusiastic about Christmas. People wear Christmas sweaters and everything during this month. They don't use many lights outside probably because it's always raining and the lights might break too easily, but apart from that, so many houses show their christmas trees from the front window! I am not particularly looking forward to Christmas, because I won't do much about that... but I prepared this post featuring SheIn items especially for people who are in Brazil and that usually go to the beach or to their family's house to enjoy a good dinner and some party. I'll do the other way around and start with some outfit for New Year's. This is actually my favorite party, especially for the fireworks. I separated a simple loose dress to be comfortable and fresh, but without losing elegance as you pick these amazing golden stiletto sandals. Use a belt to flatter your sillhouette and match it with nice jewelry.


 Boots - Bracelet - Earring - Dress

Now, for Christmas I would go more punk-rock and pick a nice red plaid dress and bring a bit of your inner grunge to the surface. A combination of combat boots and oxford shoes might do the trick if you like comfort and style. You can also add this bracelet to pay a homage to queen Vivienne Westwood and some nice earrings to finalize it perfectly.

Hope you liked the tips and that you enjoy your holidays!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Good post! Thanks for sharing and happy Christmas!
    Cheap human hair wigs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Não gosto muito de dourado, mas ainda assim os acessórios são bem bonitos.
    Mas o que ganhou mesmo meu coração foram as botas... lindas! *-*
    bjin

    http://monevenzel.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    I really appreciate reading the post here and also it’s great that the people here are giving their opinion which is really useful for me to decide whether it is good or not. Thank you so much for this detailed info you shared. For a newbie like me , it’s totally helpful for me. I’ll surely follow everything here. Do visit Original True Glory Hair and check out body wave hair for all your hair needs
    Thank you once again!

    ReplyDelete