Wishlist Sammydress: Silver & Minimal

12/16/2015


Hey! Some time ago, I saw a friend discussing about how we are living in the "future" of the 60-80's scifi, but we don't dress silver. So she understood that maybe, in the end, the current, futuristic style is minimal fashion instead. So I decided to make this wishlist with some products I found on Sammydress that could help those (like me) who are craving for a bit of silver futuristic pieces on their wardrobe. I really like how these pieces have different ways of using the silver tone and a bright material by being either holographic, metallic and chrome-like. These pieces are very easy to combine separatedely and they could go well especially with white or black clothing.
 Scarf - Watch - Bag - Boot - Necklace

But if you more into the 2010's fashion, then the 60's silvery might not suit you. So here are some other items that really caught my attention. Hope I can review some of them for you, since the website has soooo many beautiful things, with a good price! :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Adorei a wishlist!
    Fiquei apaixonada pela jaqueta prateada... *-*
    Já comprei nessa loja duas vezes e até que gostei. Só tive um probleminha, mas consegui resolver ^^
    bjin

    http://monevenzel.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete