Wishlist: OASAP

11/30/2015

Coat - Jeans - Sweater
Hey! I suppose many of you already heard about this online fashion store OASAP, right? I just knew about it and I got very interested by their catalogue. For this reason, I separated some highlights I found on their website, which you can check in the links listed right under the collages. I picked these cozy warm clothing because the temperatures are getting lower and lower, so it's always good to have comfortable pieces to wear whenever you need to face a cold rainy day, as it has been my daily routine now. Although the jeans are ripped, I don't think these holes could make much difference whenever you cover yourself with a good, thick coat, right? :) And ripped light jeans are so cool. I still need to find some that fit me the way I want though...

Coat - Skirt - Pullover
Now, if you want something warmer but not too bright, maybe these colors could be a good choice. I never cared much about brown tones, never felt like they looked good on me, but recently I've seen so many beige and apricot pieces and I like them! You might find them mostly described as camel, for instance.

Dress - Romper - Necklace
Now, if you're more into a boho style or you're going to spend your holidays in a warm place where it's summer (such as Brazil! :), these are good options to enjoy the sun and your parties at the beach. 

OASAP provides free shipping worldwide with any order, no minimum purchase required. But it you need your parcel asap, you can choose express shipping, which will cost you only extra $15,95 - and btw, from November 20th to December 30th 2015, the store is offering free express shipping for all orders over $120!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Lindas peças!
    As que gostei mais foram as 3 últimas ^^
    bjin

    http://monevenzel.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete