Look do dia: White vest

8/29/2016


Hey all. A new outfit post here. I received this beautiful white vest from SheIn a couple of weeks ago, but only had the chance to take some pictures now that I'm back to my mother's house. I like to photograph here rather on my apartment in São Paulo - it's shorter there and I'm used to this corner. Speaking of which, we never used the fireplace lol... though the winter was a bit colder this year than the year before, we didn't really feel like lighting it up. Now it's getting warmer again, also because Sorocaba is warmer than São Paulo, so it feels like winter is definitely gone now. 



 Vest: SheIn
Skirt: SheIn
Sandals: Datelli

I ordered a size M for this vest, because it looked quite oversize yet, so I thought M would be fine - and it is. Maybe even a S would fit well too, dunno. The fabric is very good and chic. I decided to make it a more experimental outfit with some inspiration in European/Asian brands, though I'm not sure if I have the best figure for it haha... 


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! I love the White vest and you look so stunning!
    Cute quinceanera Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. One-Stop-Shopping Online Car Electronics Store. There have been many online shops nowadays that sell car elctronics equipment from a range of price and quality. They provide good services and affordable price too. But there is only a few of online shops which give the best service to customers. www.eincar.com is one-stop-shopping center that sells car electronics equipment such as car charger, autoradio DVD CD Player, digital screen monitor and many others. In home page, you will see the lists of items includes the discount given based on equipment types.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Achei que ficou super elegante!
    Você tá linda, como sempre!
    bjin

    http://monevenzel.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!I love these what you have showed to me!
    Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete