Look do dia: Minimal Sammydress

8/18/2016


So here we are with another outfit post. Today I'm featuring two Sammydress items, the white t-shirt and the geometric bag. It's funny because it really resembles of an Issey Miyake's design I saw in a store when I traveled to Vienna in 2013. The strangest thing is that the bag came with a tag with the name of the designer, so I'm really not sure if it's a fake or if they're selling an original with a cheaper price, since it costs less than $30 on their website. I mean, I'm not able to afford a real purse by Issey Miyake, but I also don't like to support fake stuff. I would rather buy a random bag with a nice style instead of buying something that is clearly copying and using the name of an artist. But I really don't know what's behind this piece, to be honest.



Skirt: Triton
Sandals: Milanoo

Regarding the t-shirt, it has a really thick elastic fabric. It's nice, it fits well, but it creases too easily. It costed $14,75 and arrived quite fast, using EMS as shipping method. It has one size only, which was something between XS and M, so it fits just right.

If you want to keep an eye on Sammydress, follow them on their pages on Facebook and Instagram:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Adorei o look!
    Bem legal essa bolsa e também gostei muito da saia :)
    bjin

    http://monevenzel.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete