Look do dia: Bomber jacket

8/02/2016


Hey. One more week to go. I thought I was starting my PhD this week, but guess what? The university had a strike for a couple of months and now they'll be giving the remaining classes from the past semester. Fuck this shit. It would be cool to think "yeah, I'm gonna have more vacations," but there's no such thing for freelancers and later on I will need to keep going to the uni during December. Ugh. The good and crappy sides of studying in a public institution here in Brazil. Anyways, so today's outfit has some vintage/60s inspiration, combining both masculine and feminine worlds of that era: midi round skirt + bomber jacket.

Oi! Mais uma semana pra enfrentar. Achei que ia começar meu doutorado essa semana, mas adivinha só? A Unicamp tava em greve e agora vão repor as aulas. Que merda. Eu poderia pensar "nossa, que massa, vou ter mais dias de férias", mas não existem férias pra freelancers e aí depois vou ter que ficar indo na faculdade durante dezembro. Aff. O lado bom e horrível de se estudar numa instituição pública. Enfim, o look de hoje tem uma inspiração vintage/anos 60, combinando os mundos feminino e masculino daquela época: saia midi rodada + jaqueta bomber.



Jacket: Sammydress
Skirt: SheIn
Shoes: TNG

I really liked Sammydress' bomber jacket. The quality is good. The synthetic leather has a good quality and I like the styling too. I ordered a size L just in case it would look too tight if I chose the M. I like the print on the back, it's funny and reminds me of character construction in RPG, but it also brings some rebellious/biker feeling together with a college look from the 60s. At the same time, it reminds me of a movie that made me laugh quite a bit, the slasher/horror/b movie Hobo With a Shotgun. You should definitely watch it if you like this kind of movie - the soundtrack is great, the aesthetics are amazing and it's pure bullshit hahaha

Eu realmente gostei dessa jaqueta bomber da Sammydress. A qualidade é boa. O couro sintético é bem feitinho e gostei do modelo também. Encomendei no tamanho G pra evitar que ficasse parecendo meio apertado com o M. Gostei da estampa nas costas, é engraçada e ao mesmo tempo me lembra da criação de personagens para RPG, mas também trazendo um certo toque de rebelião/motoqueiro ao look colegial dos anos 60. Ao mesmo tempo, também me lembrou um filme que me fez rir, o slasher/horror/b movie Hobo with a shotgun. Se você gosta desse tipo de filme, definitivamente deveria conferir esse - a trilha sonora é muito boa, a fotografia é incrível e é só bobagem hahaha



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Adorei o look, principalmente essa jaqueta!
    Bem bonita e com uma estampa legal atrás.
    bjin

    http://monevenzel.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete