Review: I Like Paper

10/17/2016


Hey all. I have posted this pic above on my Instagram before, but I only managed to write a review now. It's so impressive that this German brand I Like Paper is making so many things out of paper - Kindle cases, smartphone cases, wallets and even watches. They don't really feel like paper because they have some rubber/plastic touch, but especially the watch you can notice it's paper for real for the thickness of the bracelet. I really liked it, but I thought that the prints were too colorful. They actually have many artists featured there, so you can pick any of their artworks to be the print on your items. I picked all the same, this Butterfly Effect print that looks like a tradicional illustration made with pencil.




Here you can see a little bit better how to fashion your paperwatch - mine is this one. But I think it's easier to see in the pic below


And now you can see also the other covers with their proper devices too, being them this Kindle case and Samsung Galaxy S4 case.


You Might Also Like

0 comments