Look do dia: Blue velvet top

10/24/2016


Hey. This is the last post featuring Zaful's products. I received this synthetic velvet top a couple of weeks ago and I say: it's SO BEAUTIFUL! I got a size L, which ended up a bit too large for my breasts, but as you already know, I like oversize clothes anyway and fixing straps is easy. But this top is super stylish. Most of the times I wear it on a more minimal combination - just some black trousers and the top, maybe some blazer or an overcoat if it's cold enough. However, temperatures are pretty high in Brazil yet, so that I faced a sunny day at my university with a temperature like 37ºC. It's just un-fucking-believable.


 Top: Zaful
Boots: Office
Jacket: Miniminou



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. OMG, I love how your edge up the velvet top. Super fabulous! I'd so wear it the way you styled it. Please do more of this feminine + masculine contrasting mix! :D x

    Shanaz | Reverie Sanctuary

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look sexy with the spaghetti straps top but become cool after wearing the leather jacket.
    Jennifer pickeddresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. wedding gowns
    australia formal dresses
    ball gowns sydney
    only the most beautiful are meant for a perfect beauty like you! http://www.jadegown.com.au

    ReplyDelete