Look do dia: Grey oversize shirt

10/10/2016

Hey all. It's been a long time since I posted an outfit here. I've been super busy and bored to get some time to photograph myself. I like to do that when I'm at my mother's, and when I'm here I'd rather spend my time sleeping/eating/petting my cat and not taking pictures of myself. But well, let's talk about this beautiful grey shirt I got from Zaful. It's the first time I work with them and their catalogue is rather cool. The clothes arrived fast here in Brazil and I didn't have any problems with the customs - and that was my biggest headache for the past few months.


 Shirt: Zaful
Pants: Ycks

I found it a bit bizarre that this shirt came with a Zara tag... but the worst is that there were some white spots like bleach has fallen on the shirt. Fortunately they don't show much and they're mostly in the inner side of the shirt, so it's fine. It would be just a bit easier to know that this M size I ordered was an European one, so I would pick S instead. In spite of being an oversize model, it's still a bit too large for me - to the point that I need to use a specific bra or it's going to show in the collar. Anyways, the fabric is soft and comfortable. Not too light, so you'd use the shirt during a colder day.



So this is it! You can also check more reviews here and see other people wearing their items here. See you next time. :)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Adoro cinza!E fica ótimo com branco!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoro cinza!E fica ótimo com branco!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your style, very beautiful. great blog

    1950s menswear | um homem na cidade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! You look good in the oversize shirt! I missed coming here and I love the new look of your blog and of course, you! :D Happy weekend my dear Lidia <3

    Shanaz | Reverie Sanctuary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buy Indian Salwar Suits Fashion Online Heenastyle.com Sari, Saree, Salwar Kameez, Anarkali Suits, Lehenga, Sherwani & Mens Suits in USA. Shop for best Designers Indian Dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorei o look mais light.
    Mesmo a camisa tendo ficado larga, o que pode dar um ar mais despojado, do jeito que você montou o look ficou chique e social.
    bjin

    http://monevenzel.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete