Look do dia: Culottes set

6/14/2016


Hey! One more outfit for your guys. I recently received this set of a culottes pants and one top from Light in the Box. I always like to get two-pieces for a simple math: it comes more for less! Haha! This one I got because of its style too. I decided to go for black instead of gray, as it would be an easier choice. I liked it a lot, especially the top, since the trousers felt a bit awkward on my hips, but then I added this overcoat too, since it's been really cold here in Brazil - I mean, cold as England, except from the fact that we don't have heating in the houses. 

Oi! Mais um look para vocês. Eu recentemente recebi esse conjunto de calças culottes e uma camiseta da Light in the Box. Eu sempre gosto de pegar conjuntos por uma questão simples: vem mais por menos! Haha! Escolhi esse por causa do estilo também. Decidi pegar o preto em vez do cinza, porque seria mais fácil de combinar e tal... Eu gostei bastante, principalmente da camiseta, já que a calça ficou meio estranha nos meus quadris, mas aí adicionei esse casaco também, porque tá realmente frio - tipo, frio que nem eu passava na Inglaterra, só que lá tinha aquecimento nos lugares.

Top + pants: Light in the Box
Ring set: Light in the box
Shoes: Zara
Overcoat: Gregory

These pants would look better on girls who don't have large and rounded hips, since they are tighter in this region, and then they open wide in pleats over the legs. This can create a puffed effect, which doesn't help much when you add an oversize top, hiding your waist and making you feel like a square. Still, I like the style and I like how light the fabric is. I would probably use them separated just for this issue of incompatibility with my body shape, but apart from that, I think both pieces work well together without looking strange.

Essa calça deve ficar melhor em garotas que não têm quadris largos e redondos, já que ela é mais justa na região da bacia e depois fica larga nas pernas, com umas pregas que vão se abrindo. Isso cria um efeito meio estufado, que não ajuda muito quando você coloca uma camiseta larga que esconde sua cintura e te faz parecer um quadrado. De qualquer forma, eu gostei do estilo e de quão leve é o tecido. Eu provavelmente usaria as peças separadamente, mas só por causa desse problema de incompatibilidade como meu tipo de corpo, porque fora isso, achei as duas peças bem legais juntas.

I also ordered quite a few accessories this time, including this black rings set. As I had this bad habit of snapping my fingers all the time when I was younger, my fingers ended up a bit irregular, so the joints are thicker than the rest of the finger and this makes it harder to get an accurate ring size for you. But I think this worked quite well! The spring-like one was supposed to be used on the ring finger, but it could only fit on my little finger, so it's fine. 

Eu também peguei vários acessórios dessa vez, incluindo esse set de anéis pretos. Como eu tinha esse mau hábito de ficar estalando meus dedos o tempo todo quando eu era mais nova, meus dedos acabaram ficando meio irregulares, então as juntas são mais grossas que o resto do dedo e isso torna um pouco mais difícil de ter anéis com um tamanho certo. Mas acho que esses funcionaram bem! O que tem formato de mola deveria ser usado no dedo anelar, mas pelo menos serviu no meu dedinho, então pronto.

And last but not least, there's this pair of earrings: one is a star and another is the moon. I like how discrete and cute they are. You barely feel you're wearing anything and I even went to sleep without remembering to take them out, though I didn't even feel it sticking on my neck!

E por último, mas não menos importante, esse conjunto de brincos: um é uma estrela e outro é a lua. Eu gosto de como ele é discreto e bonitinho. Você mal sente que está usando brincos e mesmo quando fui dormir, acabei não lembrando de tirá-lo e não senti pinicando durante a noite, sabe?


So this is it! Hope you liked the outfit and soon you'll get some more :)

É isso! Espero que tenham gostado do look e logo tem mais :)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Pena que a calça não ficou como o esperado, mas o conjunto é bem bonito mesmo. Não tem muito a ver comigo, mas se fosse só a camiseta eu usaria tranquilo. Gostei do estilo dela. ^^
    Achei que ficou bem bonito em você!
    bjin

    http://monevenzel.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete