Look do dia: Bow shirt

6/22/2016


Hey! I'm not going to write much today, but I wanted to show you this gorgeous shirt I received from Light in the Box. I always saw this model either in outfit posts from other bloggers or maybe the reference from Saint Laurent, so then I wanted to have my own bow shirt. I remember when I was 15 and I did a cosplay of Ryutaro Arimura of Plastic Tree, back in the time when he used to wear a more child-like/androgynous style, and I even got my hair cut like his and such. I didn't have so many resources for buying different clothes in 2005 and I didn't know any seamstress that could do a good job and that I could afford, so I remember that I got a random piece of black fabric and ripped everything to make the bow hahaha... good times, except not.

Oi! Não vou escrever muito hoje, mas só queria mostrar essa camisa linda que recebi da Light in the Box. Eu sempre via esse modelo nos posts de outras blogueiras ou talvez mesmo como referência da Saint Laurent, então eu quis ter a minha própria camisa com laço. Lembro que quando eu tinha 15 anos, fiz cosplay do Ryutaro Arimura da Plastic Tree e, naquela época, ele usava umas roupas meio de criança/andróginas, e eu até cheguei a cortar meu cabelo igual ao dele e tal. Eu não tinha muitos lugares para poder comprar roupas diferentes em 2005 e eu também não conhecia nenhuma costureira que pudesse fazer um bom trabalho pelo qual eu pudesse pagar, então eu lembro que peguei um pedaço de tecido preto aleatório e picotei tudo para fazer um laço hahah... tempos bons, só que não.

Pants: Topshop
Hat: Asos
Boots: Miista
Earrings: Rings'n'Tings

I liked the fabric of this shirt quite much. It doesn't get too crumpled, but you might need to iron now and then. The secret is always leaving it hanging and don't make a mess when you take it out - like I always do. :P I like how soft it is and how simple it is to make the bow too.

Eu gostei bastante do tecido dessa camisa. Não amassa muito, mas talvez você precise passar de vez em quando. O segredo é deixar sempre dependurado no cabide e não fazer uma zona quando tirar - tipo como sempre faço. :P Gostei também de ser super macio e de quão fácil é amarrar o laço também.



There is also these beautiful cross earrings that I received from Rings'n'Tings. I found them super goth and Dolce & Gabbana lol... You don't need to use them with a too goth outfit, it can be a good accessory for lighter clothes too. They looked quite good with this white shirt and added more details to a simple outfit.

Também tem esses brincos de cruz lindos que recebi da Ring'n'Tings. Achei eles tão góticos e Dolce & Gabbana hahaha... Não precisa usá-los em um look mais gótico, eles ficam bons também com roupas claras. Achei que ficaram bem legais com essa camisa branca e deu mais detalhes ao look que é bem simples.



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. A camisa e os brincos são bem bonitos mesmo!
    Adorei o look todo em preto e branco. Achei que essa bota super combinou!
    bjin

    http://monevenzel.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete