Look do dia: Silver jacket

7/11/2016


Hey :) It took a long time until I posted this outfit. I had mixed feelings about the pics, but I won't have time to try another outfit and other pics, and the thing is that I finally achieved what I have been wanting for almost a year: my own silver jacket! I was actually looking for a biker jacket style, but this bomber is simply gorgeous. I wore it when I was DJing on Sad Rave and many people mentioned that they liked it! So, thank you Lightinthebox again for this gorgeous piece! <3

Oi :) Faz um tempão que eu deveria ter postado esse look. É que eu não sabia se tinha gostado das fotos ou não, mas também não vou ter muito tempo pra tirar outras fotos e com outra combinação. O caso é que eu finalmente consegui aquilo que eu já estava querendo há quase um ano: uma jaqueta prata! Na verdade, eu sempre estive procurando por jaquetas estilo biker, mas a bomber também é incrível. Eu a usei quando fui discotecar na Sad Rave e várias pessoas falaram que curtiram! Então, muito obrigada Lightinthebox por essa peça linda <3



Jacket: Lightinthebox
Collant: Riachuelo
Hair extension: Lightinthebox
Pants: Topshop
Boots: Miista
Earrings: Aiya

I also added to this outfit the blue-black hair extension I received. I thought it would be two pieces, but it actually comes only one sample. Next time I'll get another one, so I can use it with my hair loose. :) I love it, it's really good quality, and if you want to make it look even more natural, you can use talcum to reduce the shine of the plastic. I also features these beautiful earrings from Aiya, which I haven't added in my outfits for a while. Btw, you can use the coupon STAYFIERCE when finishing your order and get 15% off!

Eu também usei essa extensão de cabelo no look. Achei que ia vir duas peças, mas na verdade só vem uma. Da próxima vez, pego outra, aí posso usar com meu cabelo solto. :) Eu realmente gostei dela, tem uma qualidade ótima, e se você quiser fazer com que pareça ainda mais natural, é só passar talco pra reduzir o brilho do plástico. Eu também adicionei esses lindos brincos da Aiya, que já faz um tempo que não incluo nos meus looks. Aliás, você pode usar o cupom STAYFIERCE para ganhar 15% de desconto nas suas compras!



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Adorei o look!
    Essa jaqueta é linda! Também tô doida com uma prateada.
    E achei que ela super combinou com os brincos. Ficou uma coisa com inspiração meio futurista. Adorei! ^^
    bjin

    http://monevenzel.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful girl, do you want in a magnificent occasion glorious bloom you do? Here dress wedding dresses in peach is customized for each aspect are excellent, the dress diaan daniels evening dresses is very elegant and beautiful, you meet do not miss it.
    View more dresses, please click http://www.beautydress.co.za
    For more dresses information, please email at beautydress.sa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete