Look do dia: Black jumpsuit

7/18/2016


What a week!! :) Most of the times when I stay in São Paulo during the weekends I like to do a lot of things and enjoy all the events the city offers for you. Too bad the subway tickets are a bit expensive if you want to make a little tour around the city, but well... It was my birthday this week, on Wednesday, but I got cold and spent most of the day doing bureaucratic stuff for my enrollment to the PhD. Yes, it's definitely happening now! :) Afterwards I visited my relatives and went back to my mother's house to see my cat and recover my energies. Lucky enough I recovered until yesterday, when I joined a conference about virtual reality, in which I lectured about how science fiction can be inspiring (and has already inspired, in fact) scientific innovations. It was amazing!

Que semana!! :) Na maioria das vezes que eu fico aqui em São Paulo durante os finais de semana, tento me ocupar bastante e aproveitar os eventos que a cidade oferece. Uma pena que a passagem de metrô seja tão cara pra não te deixar passear tanto pela cidade, mas enfim... Foi meu aniversário essa semana também, na quarta, mas eu fiquei gripada e gastei a maior parte do tempo resolvendo questões burocráticas da minha matrícula para o doutorado. Sim, agora vai! :) Depois eu visitei meus parentes e fui pra casa da minha mãe ver meu gato e recuperar minhas energias. Por sorte, melhorei bem até ontem, quando participei de uma conferência sobre realidade virtual, na qual apresentei uma palestra sobre como a ficção científica pode inspirar (e tem inspirado) a inovação científica. Foi incrível!



 Jumpsuit: Gamiss
Heels: Arezzo
Necklace: Gamiss
Bracelet: Dark Paradise

I received this jumpsuit last week, from Gamiss. It's the first time I work with them and I ought to say that they have a very nice catalogue with good prices. It arrived fast and safely, and I like the quality of the clothes too. In fact, I had a blue jumpsuit just like this, but I had ordered a size L and it was too short for me, as in, to my height. This one might be a bit large on its sides, but it's perfect to my height, being it XL.

Recebi esse macacão semana passada, da Gamiss. É a primeira vez que trabalho com eles e devo dizer que eles têm um catálogo bem legal, com bons preços. A única dica que eu dou é: não escolha EMS como método de envio, porque a Receita Federal tá caindo matando em cima de encomendas com esse tipo de frete e as taxas têm sido absurdas. Cuidado. Enfim, eu gostei da qualidade da roupa e, na verdade, eu já tinha um macacão desse, só que azul, mas eu tinha encomendado no tamanho G e ficou muito curto para mim. Esse pode ser um pouco largo, mas pelo menos deu certinho para a minha altura, sendo XG.

Ah, I also got this beautiful necklace from Gamiss. I love how it fits perfectly on the neckline of the jumpsuit. It's so minimal and elegant :)

Ah, eu também recebi esse colar lindo da Gamiss. Adorei como ele se encaixou perfeitamente no decote do macacão. É super minimalista e elegante. :)


I wore the jumpsuit during the event this Saturday, though I didn't add heels and I added a blazer over it because it was a bit cold. Here are some pics for you to see how it was at BRVR 2016. :)

Eu usei esse macacão no sábado também, apesar de não ter usado salto e ter posto um blazer por cima, já que tava meio frio. Aqui estão algumas fotos para vocês verem como foi o BRVR 2016. :)





Also, this weekend there was the Tanabata Matsuri, a Japanese festival of the stars. There were some gigs and tents at the neighborhood of Liberdade here in São Paulo, which is the place where most of the Asian population is concentrated and represented - more or less like a Chinatown. My boyfriend and I went there to check it and to have some food, but it was so full and crazy that we didn't do much besides having some deep fried balls and bubble tea. :) It was more or less like a nostalgic outing, since I miss my Chinese friends I met in England. They were the best. I loved to go to their house and to eat their food. Besides the fact that Asian cuisine is simply amazing, they were super welcoming and warm. Best people I ever met in my life, for sure.

Nesse fim de semana também aconteceu o Tanabata Matsuri, um festival japonês dedicado às estrelas. Teve alguns shows e barraquinhas na Liberdade. Meu namorado e eu fomos lá para dar uma olhada e também para comer, mas estava tão absurdamente cheio que a gente não conseguiu fazer muito senão comer esses bolinhos fritos e tomar um chá de pobá. Na verdade, foi um passeio mais nostálgico, já que sinto muita falta dos meus amigos chineses que conheci na Inglaterra. Eles são os melhores. Adorava ir na casa deles para comer. Além da culinária asiática ser simplesmente incrível, eles eram super receptivos e amáveis. As melhores pessoas que já conheci na minha vida, com certeza.






You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Bonito o macacão. E ficou bom tanto com o salto, quanto com esse tênis maravilhoso!
    E o colar, parece que foi feito pro macacão.. rs
    Realmente encaixou certinho.
    Boa sorte com seu doutorado! ^^
    bjin

    http://monevenzel.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. jovani prom dress 45550
    cornflower blue dress
    business dress+ middle aged women 2017 uk
    dress shops in newry
    Are you tired of searching beautiful wedding dresses and prom dresses with high quality and best fit?http://www.jadegownshop.co.uk gives you a surprise.

    ReplyDelete