Look do dia: Le Soleil

7/09/2017




So if you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen this already, but I'd like to add a few words about this gorgeous lil bag I received from Rosegal

Well, it's beautiful as you can see and I really like it. The materials quality is very good and the product seems very resistant too... However, I found it a bit strange that it's written "Seloleil" or something like that instead of Le soleil, which is the French equivalent to "The Sun," right? 


In fact, this embroidered bag design is based on tarot cards, which is the theme of a new summer line of pouches designed by Dior. I had no idea when I found this on the store's website, but still... It's a little bit different from the original, of course. It doesn't have any beads, only embroidering etc. In any case, I just felt it would be important to tell you guys :)

You can find this bag here.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Beautiful girl, do you want in a magnificent occasion glorious bloom you do? Here dress promdressshop is customized for each aspect are excellent, the dress is very elegant and beautiful, you meet do not miss it.http://www.britishdress.co.uk

    ReplyDelete