Wishlist Zaful Spring/Fall

5/08/2017


1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

Hi all! Here I am again with a new wishlist. It's been a while, right? So here I'm trying to combine seasons from both hemispheres. Here in Brazil temperatures are getting lower, but I think our fall is pretty much like spring over there - at least that's what I felt back in England. So I'll be proposing these two sets of outfits featuring products from Zaful, an online store which I already have the opportunity to work before, reviewing their stuff too. I'm very impressed by how many new and fashionable things they have in their catalog now. And since Mother's Day is coming, you can use a discount coupon they're offering on the website: you just need to add MDSALE when finishing your order.

Hope you like both outfits!

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6

You Might Also Like

0 comments